OOTD

03:48





\



Im back again with another OOTD! I recently found my docs out after not wearing them for ages, partly because i still haven't broke them in and they torture my feet :(. But i really wanted to wear them and i put together this cute vintage/80's outfit. I will ALWAYS love 80s fashion its literally one of my favourite eras. I feel like this look is pretty inspired by this is england. its simple yet so edgy. This is totally not an everyday girly look but im all about switching it up now and again and i think this look is perfect if you want to look a bit more alternative.

Denim Jacket: Levis
Checked Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Dr Marten
Lipstick: Mac Diva

 Thanks for reading hunnys <3

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe