Mac ruby woo Review.

14:44









Hey Beautys thanks for stopping by and having a read! Today I'm going to be reviewing the gorgeous ruby woo lipstick and lip liner. I want to take a moment to appreciate how perfect this colour actually is, it's the classic iconic Hollywood red and it really does make you feel glamorous!

I've been a lover of Mac lipstick for ages now and this is one I always reach for if I just want to spice my look up or definitely when I'm going out. With it being retro matte it's really reliable when going out because it does not budge! I've ate and all sorts with this lipstick on and it really does stay a heck of a long time. I just want to add that although it is a matte lipstick it doesn't make your lips feel that dry either, I'm not saying that your lips will feel perfectly moistured because let's be real you'll never get that with a matte lipstick but it's better than other matte lip products I have used.


I will always have good things to say about Mac lipsticks as they're always such good quality. Mac lipsticks have really good pigmentation so you'll only ever really need a thin layer, of course the colour will always deepen  depending on how much you layer it but you really don't need much in my opinion. I'm excited about the fact that the lip liner is the same colour as the lipstick because I am the worst at applying lipstick and sometimes you like to match your liner and lipstick as close as you possibly can, well I do anyway haha. Also with it being such a bright colour a putting a lip liner on first will always give you a better finish as you can be more precise with the application. All in all they're both really great products and I am so in love with the colour!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. great review and it is my alltime fav lipstick tbh,i also love lady danger xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou hunny and I havent tried lady danger but i know its really similar to ruby woo! xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! This is such a pretty colour and perfect for a night out, every time I head to my local MAC though they never have it in store! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! and yeah sure ill check it out now x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe