Mac cosmetics Oval 6 brush review

14:33

Hiya guys x 

So I was so lucky to have been bought this amazing brush by my boyfriend and i can honestly say its one of the best brushes I've ever used! This brush is part of the Masterclass brush collection, which includes this Oval 6 brush which is the biggest brush in the collection and is ideal for blush, powder and foundation.Then the second is the Oval 3 which looks exactly like this brush except it has a more pointed tip and is smaller, this is used for concealer, eyeshadow and is just a pretty versatile brush. Last but certainly not least of the collection is the linear 1 brush, which is a thin pointy brush used for definition. Even though this is a collection you don't have to buy them all together, they're all sold separately.

This retails for £34.50 and I know it is pretty pricey for just one brush but I actually think it is so worth the money. It comes in a cute little black box with the mac logo on as you can see from the picture, This was already a win for me because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. After taking it out of the box I was pretty shocked after feeling how soft the brush actually, a lot of people say it looks like a tooth brush but I personally think it looks like a Victorian hair brush. I just think its such a unique brush and I've never seen anything quite like it, After prepping and priming my face ready for my foundation, I applied my favourite foundation roughly onto my face with a flat foundation brush, then I buffed it out using circular motions. It glides across your face so smoothly, it actually feels quite therapeutic, Unlike a lot of foundation brushes Ive used, it doesn't soak up the foundation which is an advantage because you're not losing much as much product as you would using a sponge. It literally just buffs it into your face and gives the most flawless finish, After that, I then used this brush with cream contour and it blended it like a dream!!!

 Overall i really do recommend this brush, its pricey but its worth it!

 If you do want to try this out heres where you can purchase it

Thanks for reading, see ya next time <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post! this brush looks so good I think I may have to try it :)

    sherrieadele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe