the POREfessional primer- Benefit

09:39


Hiya beautys, hope you're all well.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the POREfessional primer from benefit.
enjoy ♥



Incase you don't know what this is, its a face primer which not only hides your pores, hence the pun, but also helps keep your makeup on for longer, two in one? I love it already!

This primer has been out for a while now and seems to be really popular. Ive been using this product only for a couple of months now but it has completely changed my makeup game. This primer can be used as i said, for blurring out pores, smoothing out skin to create a perfect base ready for your foundation and helping it stay put. Yet it still has more to bring to the table than most primers and I haven't even finished yet! With it being translucent it complements all skin tones and is oil free, which is great for people who have oily skin. However it works perfect for people with dry skin too as I have dry skin and use it every day without any problems. When applying you only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face, which is ideal with it being quite pricey retailing at £24.50 but it will last a long time so its well worth it. It has the most beautiful texture, it actually feels like silk in a liquid form. Its easy to use and does what it says, who wouldn't love this?

This does an AMAZING job at hiding your pores and I wouldn't say it if I didn't 100% believe in it. This has become one of my holy grail products and I actually couldn't live without it. If you want to try this out, the link is below. 
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/en-gb/product/the-porefessional-face-primer


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love porefessional too, I was a little skeptical when I first bought it but this stuff is amazing!

    Sherrieadele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Defenitely going to check this primer out. :)
    Isabella xx http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design is great! Great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! Yeah sure I'll follow you right now xxx

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog and I'm obsessed over your reviews! I haven't actually tried this even though so many rave about it! Lovely post, I really enjoyed reading this :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed!! You should deffo try it, it does wonders for me! Xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe