OOTD ❤️

04:12


So today I decided to put this cute little outfit together and wanted to share it with you all. with it being sunny today I decided to opt for a skirt however with it still being a bit chilly at the moment I paired it with some black opaque tights and a long sleeve turtle neck/high neck top. I love the whole 70s vibe and this Denim A line skirt screams 70s fashion. I teamed this outfit with a pair of old school cans for extra comfort. To complete the look I chucked on a black hand bag with gold detailing to keep all my belongings in. 



High neck too - H&M 
Skirt - Topshop/petite 
Tights - Primark 
Shoes - Schuh
Bag - Primark 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfits so cute! I'm all about the denim skirts at the moment and I think they go so well with long-sleeved tops, perfect for when it's a little chilly!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe