LA Girl Pro concealer HD review - Poreclain and Dark cocoa.

14:45





I have had my eye on these concealers for quite some time now and heard really good things about them so i finally purchased some for myself. I have bought these two colours specifically for contouring. I decided to go for poreclain which is actually the lightest shade you can get in the range which i use for my undereye area and wherever i want to highlight such as my forehead, cupids bow, chin and bridge of my nose. The second shade i bought was Dark Cocoa this i use to give definition to my cheek bones, jaw line, nose and forehead. 



The good thing about these concealers is they have an applicator brush already on them, so all you have to do is squeeze and the product comes out on the brush ready for you to apply. However, if you were to use this to cover spots i wouldn't recommened using the applicator  to apply the concealer  directly to the spots as it contaminates the brush and will spread spots over the rest of your face. After trying this i realised i only need a small amount of the dark cocoa as they're really pigmented and a little really does go a long way.. Bearing in mind if you use to much of the darker colour you can look mudy/dirty and nobody wants that! All in all they have amazing coverage, they cover my under eye area really well which i was impressed about as i have quite dark circles. Also they're light weight with an opaque finish. Honestly these are one of the best concealers i have ever used, my contour has never been stronger and my circles have never been as invisible. 


There is many places you can buy these from such as the LA girl website, ebay or amazon. I did purchase mine off ebay for £3.43 which is an absoloute bargain! They offer free standard delivery too! here is the link of the ebay seller i bought them off:
  
Here is the LA girl website if you want to buy them off of there: https://lagirlusa.com/Pro-Conceal-2243.html

                                                    Hope you enjoyed hunnys 

                                                                  xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the idea of using these as products as a contour/ highlighter. At the moment I'm using the LA Girls Velvet Hi-Lite and contour stick, which is a cream contour. I like the stick but I'd prefer to use a liquid. I'll have to give these a try! :D I also nominated your for a Lip Product Tag, so if you'd like to give it a go you can check it out on my blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe