Seventeen skin WOW concealer review

10:14



Hiya hunnys i got sent this concealer a few weeks ago from 'Seventeen' and before jumping to review it I really wanted to try it out for longer than a week.
So this is the skin WOW concealer in the shade 'fair' and its actually became my favourite concealer. I was in love with my LA girl pro concealer until I started to use this, i do still love the LA girl one but I reach for this way more! 
The coverage on this concealer is actually so amazing, I didn't think it would really do much but it covers my dark circles so well. With it having a peachy tone to it, its really good for brightening the eyes and hiding signs of fatigue, now I'm always tired from working all the time so this screams my name! Any orange/pink/peachy red colour is great for hiding the bluey tones around your eyes, blue and orange are across from each other on the colour wheel so its perfect for colour correcting.

It is a really lightweight thin concealer but I kid you not it does the job, this is one of the reasons i love it so much because it does the job without having to apply loads of product. It blends really well and gives a really nice finish especially after you set it with powder.

The only thing i would say about this is it only comes in two colours- 'Fair' and 'Medium' On the website the 'Medium' shade doesn't really look far off from the 'Fair' shade so i don't know how it would be on a darker skin tone. However apart from that i really do think this is a great concealer and it retails for only £4.99 which is brilliant for such a good concealer.

Just want to say a big thank you to Seventeen for this! I'll be doing some more product reviews of Seventeen products very shortly, keep an eye out.

get it here: http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Skin-WOW-Concealer_1824448/


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm always looking for something to brighten up my under-eye area, so this sounds great! I'll have to go and have a swatch in store!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe